The Antigua Public Utilities Authority would like to inform customers applying for amnesty of the requirements and guidelines for processing:
- A valid government issued photo ID
- A copy of an old bill or the account number(s) at hand
- Accounts must have been disconnected on or before December 31st 2017 and arrears must be accumulated on or before September 30th
- Amnesty relief is only applicable for residential electricity, water and landline accounts.
- All applicable fees must be paid in full for re-connection and/or re-installations.
Amnesty applications will be processed at the APUA Business Centre on the corner of Independence Drive and High Street only. Application submissions for the 2018 utilities relief programme ends on Friday May 18th 2018.
For further information, please feel free to call the APUA Customer Service Department at 480-7150.