Thank you for investing in green energy! Here are the steps you need to take during this process.
1. Arrange meeting with an APUA representative in regards to installing a renewable energy system.
2. After this meeting, you are free to submit an application to APUA Customer Service.
3. The application will go through a credit check. To shorten this process ensure that all utility accounts are up to date.
4. Any application issues will be communicated within 3 working days. Customer will have up to 5 additional working days to make corrections.
5. Completed applications will go through an approval process. Notification of approval will occur within 10 business days of receiving the finalised application.
6. Approved applicants will be contacted to visit the Customer Service Department to sign an Interconnection Agreement and to pay the application fee. All documents for subsidies and waivers can now be presented to be signed off by APUA.
7. Upon completion of the installation, customer must send written notification to the APUA Customer Service Department.
8. Installation will be inspected by APUA representatives.
9. Passed installations will be notified of the right to operate the facility within 10 working days after inspection.
10. Congratulations you are now operating on green energy!