APUA has one of the top internships in Antigua, offering tertiary level students a practical job experience in their field of study. Our competitive internship program usually runs between the months of June through to August.
It’s that time again! The Caribbean’s Most Prestigious Summer Internship Programme 2019 is now taking applications!
We are looking for interns studying in the following fields:
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Database Management
- Computer Networking
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Finance & Economy
- Alternative or Renewable Energy
- Civil Engineering
- Customer Service
Eligible Candidates include persons who are:
- Enrolled in final year of Antigua State College
- Enrolled in final year of ABIIT or recent graduate
- Enrolled in, or a recent graduate of University
- Committed to attending all 6 weeks of the programme
Programme starts: June 20th – August 2nd
Interested candidates must complete an official application form found on www.apua.ag or the APUA Facebook page. A cover letter and resume will be required. For inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 12th, 2019.
“Developing Professionals for the Future.”
Click the link below to apply now!