APUA has one of the top internships in Antigua, offering tertiary level students a practical job experience in their field of study. Our competitive internship program usually runs between the months of June and July.
It’s that time again! The Caribbean’s Most Prestigious Summer Internship Programme 2018 is now taking applications!
We are looking for interns studying in the following fields:
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Database Management
- Computer Networking
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Finance & Economy
- Alternative or Renewable Energy
- Civil Engineering
- Media Production / Communications
Eligible Candidates include persons who are:
- Enrolled in final year of Antigua State College
- Enrolled in final year of ABIIT or recent graduate
- Enrolled in, or a recent graduate of University
- Committed to attending all 6 weeks of the programme
Programme starts: June 15th – July 27th
Interested candidates must complete an official application form found on www.apua.ag or the APUA Facebook page. A cover letter and resume will be required. For inquiries email email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: APRIL 20TH, 2018.
Learn today, for a profession tomorrow.
Click the link below to apply now!