Bills are generated on a thirty day cycle and delivered by post to an address specified by the account holder on application. In the event that you have not been receiving your bill, please contact the Customer Service Department at 480-7150/7777 or email@example.com.
- APUA’s Bill Payment Centres located on the corner of Independence Ave & High Street, at Village Walk Mall on Friars Hill Road or at South Mall in Ebenezer.
- Cheque drop boxes which are available at the above mentioned locations; if you wish to make use of these drop boxes, please ensure that the bill is attached to the cheque. PDV vouchers are also accepted in drop boxes. The vouchers must be submitted two or more business days before it expires. Please indicate to which account the voucher should be applied.
- APUA’s newly launched Direct Online Bill Payment Portal; myutilities.apua.ag
- inet Mobile customers can pay in the inet stores or through the My inet app. Simply search for ‘My inet’ in the google play store or the apple app store. inet mobile customers may also use http://mytcoms.apua.ag/signinpage.
- inet Home customers can pay in the inet stores or through the inet Home Payment Centre; https://inetbillpay.apua.ag
- Local financial institutions which APUA has partnered with to allow payments to be made via online banking, through a teller or at an ATM. APUA currently partners with: